My papercraft and card making projects

Saturday 31 January 2015

best wishes

 
I'm trying to get some more cards done again.  I seem to have had too long a break!
 
This Sue Wilson design is my version using all her products.  The new Gemini dies are so beautiful and very clever.
 
I have seen retailers doing pre-sales of Sue's newest launch of dies and they look incredible!!  Some new styles too which are original and inventive!!  The funniest thing is I was crafting a few days ago and making a typical 'Sue-style' sentiment banner with the forked tail and I thought to myself "wouldn't it be useful to have a die to cut these out" .... and lo and behold Sue has one in her new collection!!  AAWESOME!! Of course I have pre-ordered that one and a few more!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the card,and yes this Die will be great.

    Ita.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.
they are all most gratefully received.
i love to read them!!
xx tony