sue Wilson's original design of this card is in aqua and black, but I decided to use aqua and mauve.
I didn't quite get the letterpress technique on the lower background correct. after I had constructed my card I realised I should have spritzed water on the un-inked side of the card, but I did it on the inked side so it bled a little.
I have started crafting again with this delightful Sue Wilson design
I coloured the daisies with my new spectrum noir pencils - a long time in the waiting but they are lovely. I added a touch of sparkle to the flower centres too.
I recently got hold of the new tool from spellbinders to clear the 'wastage' out of the dies. I was a little sceptical, but on using it I have to say its frikkin fantastic!!! so easy to use and extremely effective.