My papercraft and card making projects

Saturday 20 October 2012

you make my day brighter


 
2 more almost identical offerings using sue wilson's original as my inspiration.
 
i found it difficult to find a] a nice soft peach coloured card and b] some nice soft peach ribbon to match, so these have become a little brighter than expected lol.
but hey they are a bit cute eh?
 
i'm doing multiples of each card now so that i can give more to the charity.
 
i will be doing even more when i can as i have been told i might have to go into the Sussex Beacon myself soon for a little break .... not been at my best recently!
so i'll have more payback to do!! lol!
we'll see
c,")

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards - the embossing folder is stunning and I like the colours - especially like the ribbon. Sorry to hear you are not 'at your best' - hope things improve for you soon. Elizabeth

    PS: I've been nipping in and reading your posts but as my health has taken a bit of a dip I have to rest a lot and don't always comment - but rest assured, you are not baying to the moon :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, your cards are very elegant and I love the peach tones ...they are unusual and make a change. I hope your health improves soon. Wishes, Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. cor, another gorgeous creation Tony, I am not a peach lover (bad experience as a bridesmaid, left mentally scarred for life lol) so I loves the orangey tones... soz to hear you're not feeling peachy yourself though... sending a big ol' hug xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tony stunning,and as sue would this sings to me,it is very difficult to find a nice soft peach,the ccolour you have used is great,
    Smiles
    Ita

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saw a post asking if anyone still reads this.. of course we do!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.
they are all most gratefully received.
i love to read them!!
xx tony