My papercraft and card making projects

Wednesday 18 July 2012

inkylicious







firstly my apologies for my dreadful camera work ... i must find a way of photographing my cards so they are at least not wonky!! lol!

recently i discovered inkylicious stamps and products

see their website HERE

i bought some of their [hard to get hold of] art silk card, some of the ink 'dusters' and quite a few stamps which have some lovely sentiments on them.
the backgrounds are mainly using holtz seasonal distress ink with the dusters. its very easy and gives a lovely blended effect.
after my recent 'public appearance' i realised that people liked the simple cards too so with that in mind i have been making as many as i can [often in multiples of same design] so that i can raise more money for my charity.
these are far removed my my usual holtz-distress style but i am enjoying doing something different for a while.
i really like the simplicity of these cards, the designs of which i borrowed from their website - except this 'time flies' card which is all my own design! with lots of frantage and perfect pearls. this stamp is from the stamp man.


sorry i have not been blogging much recently but i have been a bit busy
i still regularly read all my blog list and love the work that everyone does -- it really inspires me.


2 comments:

thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.
they are all most gratefully received.
i love to read them!!
xx tony