My papercraft and card making projects

Friday 18 May 2012

frantage




i have been playing with the new FRANTAGE embossing powders and decorative bits! 
 i really love embossing powder and this range has great colours and some lovely chunky textures.  adding the glitters and mica flakes gives an amazing 'shabby' look.
i think this is gonna be really big [well for me anyway!]

i used tim's bookcover embossing folders and a couple of his stamps with the new spring inks then went wild with the embossing powders!!  i need some more practice to improve my technique, but these two test pieces came out well enough so i mounted them to use as cards.

3 comments:

  1. These are fabulous and I bet you had loads of fun making them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They certainly don't look like test pieces - the bird one, especially, is fabulous. I bought myself the flakes and fragments but have yet to use them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Test pieces are you kidding they are brilliant as always Tony.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.
they are all most gratefully received.
i love to read them!!
xx tony