My papercraft and card making projects

Friday 18 May 2012

12 tags of 2012 -may


my version of tim's instructional for his tag for may
i have made a couple more that i will make into cards for my charity

***
i will notify this again nearer the time, but the hospice that i make my charity cards for - the sussex beacon - have invited me to do a 'make and take' style stall at their garden open day in june, to help raise funds.  i am very honoured and excited to do this for them and i have been gathering supplies and goodies to use!

2 comments:

  1. An excellent tag Tony :) I hope the sun shines on your garden open day and you raise lots of funds for such a worthy cause.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant take on Prof's tag Tony. I wish i lived back down South and I would have come and helped you.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.
they are all most gratefully received.
i love to read them!!
xx tony